[toggle title=”What is economic information regarding a consumer?” color=gray]
Economic information regarding natural persons is:
- Names and surnames,
- Residence address or mailing address,
- PESEL number or other number confirming one’s identity,
- Series and number of ID or other document confirming one’s identity.
[toggle title=”What is economic information regarding a debt?” color=white]
The term “economic information” regarding an unsettled financial commitment (debt) is:
- Amount and currency,
- Amount of arrears,
- Date the debt was incurred,
- State of actions regarding the debt, including information on judicial decisions,
- Information on the debtor’s questioning the existence of part or whole of the debt,
- Date of sending request for payment, including a warning that the data will be transferred to the office, giving the company and address,
- Information on the sale of receivables,
- Other information – given in the mode and under terms specified in art. 18.
[toggle title=”What is sharing economic information?” color=gray]
Sharing economic information takes place when an entrepreneur gives economic information to the economic information bureau, and the bureau reveals this economic information.